It is just under two months until I visit New York in March and I’m very excited to visit the big apple and go exploring! If you haven’t seen my post announcing my trip go check it out, as I mentioned a few places I want to visit and see whilst I’m out there.
So I thought why don’t I write a little check list for my trip on my blog so I can come back and check whether I visited them!
1. Walk over Brooklyn Bridge
2. Take the view in from the Empire State Building
3. Visit Grand Central Station
4. Take in all the lights and busyness of Times Square
5. Walk around Central Park (not all of it!)
6. See a Broadway Show
7. Pay my respects at 9/11 Memorial
8. Visit the World Trade Centre Observatory
9. Shop on Fifth Avenue
10. Take the Subway
11. Eat a NY Bagel
12. Visit a big department store such as Macy’s
13. See the Statue of Liberty
14. Visit the Flatiron Building
15. Have Breakfast in a Diner
I am hoping that I can see and do all the things on my list! Hopefully I’ll be back soon with another New York themed post!
Twitter 🐝– jesslouiseblog
Instagram 📷– jessicalouiseblog